Friday, February 1, 2008

Introduction about Me


Hi my names David Loiseau. I was born in Queens New York, but spent my whole life in Orlando Florida. I was born on January 13, 1986 yes that makes me 22 this year. I am from Haitian decent. My parents are married, i am the oldest of their 4 kids. I have 2 younger brothers, and one younger sister she is the youngest. Me and my brothers are all January babies. I came to Butler Community College to take my education seriously, in Orlando staying at home made too many distractions for me to be focused on school which lead me to drop out of Valencia CC and transfer to Butler. when I arrived to Butler I was shocked to see how small the town was. My sub division in Orlando is bigger then the town of El Dorado so it took me a while to get used to the area.

No comments: