Thursday, February 28, 2008

Academic Plan

As a young man I didn’t really know why I was being forced to go to college. Specially the first community college that I was at and left from to go to Butler County Community College, dashed my enthusiasm that I had when I graduated from Cypress Creek High in Orlando, Fl. I just wanted to go to college just to have control of my own life by doing stuff that I wanted to do with out an older adult telling me what I have to do, how to dress, what time I have to be on campus and est. I don’t really know weather or not if I’m going to stay at Butler long enough to graduate with an AA in Mass Communication. I am planning on studying mass communication to be able to work in a radio station, or for a television company witch ever one that has the opening, but I want to work for a radio station so I can DJ. When I have the required amount of credits and GPA (grade point average) I want to transfer back to Florida and probably go to University of South Florida, Florida State University, or University of Miami. If I had to go to a college out of Florida I am interested in going to Clemson, University of Georgia, and Kentucky. I mostly pick those schools because I also play football and those are the schools I grew up watching their football teams on ESPN.

No comments: